American Express is embarking on an exciting transformation driven by an energetic new team of high performers. This group is nimble and creative with the power to shape our technology and product roadmap. If you have the talent and desire to deliver innovative data and reporting solutions at a rapid pace, serving our customers seamlessly across physical, digital, mobile, and social media, join our transformation team!
• Serving as a core member of an engineering team that designs and develops software applications
• Writing code and unit tests, working on API specs, automation, and conducting code reviews and testing
• Identifying exciting opportunities for adopting new technologies to solve existing needs and predicting future challenges
• Performing ongoing refactoring of code, utilizing visualization and other techniques to fast-track concepts, and delivering continuous improvement
• Working with product managers to prioritize features for ongoing sprints and managing a list of technical requirements based on industry trends, new technologies, known defects, and issues
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
• BS or MS degree in computer science, computer engineering, or other technical discipline, or equivalent work experience
• Demonstrated experience in Agile development, application design, software development, and testing
• A proven hunger to learn new technologies and translate them into working software
• Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external business partners
• Expertise in objected oriented analysis and design across a variety of platforms
• Data platforms and Business intelligence knowledge
• ETL & Data Warehouse experience an advantage
Please mention you found this opportunity on CoastalWestSussexJobs.com website.
If you are a recruitment agency, please do not contact this employer directly, as their advertising agreement is with CoastalWestSussexJobs.com