** Live In Care Worker Positions**
There are many different circumstances that cause someone to need temporary or long term live-in care as a result of accident or illness, disability, age or during a period of recovery following illness or hospitalisation. Every individuals needs are different.
From the beginning Allied Healthcare works closely with the client and/or their family to discuss and assess those individual needs and to design a plan of care that best meets and fulfills them. On-going support and communication ensures that when those needs change, as they inevitably do, the company can quickly respond to those changes and adapt the care plan without delay or distress.
We are looking for live-in carers to work and live-in clients own homes providing companionship, personal care, including assistance getting in and out of bed, dressing, washing, shaving, shopping, cooking, washing and ironing.
- Flexible positions to suit you,
- Competitive rates of pay including Holiday pay
- Experience preferred but not always essential
- Full induction and training provided including advanced clinical training
- Enhanced DBS and eligibility to work in the UK
- For more information call us today on 01903 733392
Please mention you found this opportunity on CoastalWestSussexJobs.com website.
If you are a recruitment agency, please do not contact this employer directly, as their advertising agreement is with CoastalWestSussexJobs.com